Insane Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Roleplay

Free, fun roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for site helpers!

Go down 
+4
YinYang~Falcon
Ninja
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
MarisG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MarisG
Admin
Admin
MarisG

Character sheet
Name: Kianna

Looking for site helpers!  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for site helpers!    Looking for site helpers!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:18 am

Like the moderators, helpers have a very special purpose as well, I need them to well... its pretty self explanatory...to help! They'll have to be able to answer users questions, and whatnot, so please if you think this is the job for you, apply. I will only be choosing 4. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Code:
Username:
Chicken Smoothie Username:
Why do you think you should be a helper?:
How much time are you online?:
Back to top Go down
https://insaneroleplay.rpg-board.net
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
Traveler
Traveler
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Looking for site helpers!    Looking for site helpers!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:21 am

Username:TimBurtonFan
Chicken Smoothie Username:~**~Repo Girl~**~
Why do you think you should be a helper?:I love to help people with questions
How much time are you online?:Pretty much all day except school days
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Traveler
Traveler
Ninja

Character sheet
Name: Renko Tengusha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for site helpers!    Looking for site helpers!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Username: Ninja
Chicken Smoothie Username: Fantastic Ninja
Why do you think you should be a helper?: because i am very good at giving advise and answering questions.
How much time are you online?: A LOT

Thanks for considering me!

Last edited by Ninja on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.yesternite.com
YinYang~Falcon

Location : In my dreamland, dreaming about my anime crushes. ((Pokemon: N & Silver O-_-O ))

PostSubject: Re: Looking for site helpers!    Looking for site helpers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:55 am

Username: YinYang~Falcon
Chicken Smoothie Username: YinYang~Falcon.

((Ah so your gonna follow our posts to see if we are worthy! Yay for me for figuring that randomly!))

Why do you think you should be a helper?: Im helpful, If you follow post in CS I cant give good recaps. I would like to help people, Because I have figured out most things here now.
How much time are you online?: Ever 2 days, and AROUND 5pm - 7pm

On weekends im on till 7, and the other weekend day im on all day Razz Well, mostly.
Back to top Go down
Lexie_Ramone

Lexie_Ramone

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Looking for site helpers!    Looking for site helpers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Username: Lexie_Ramone
Chicken Smoothie Username: Lexie_Ramone
Why do you think you should be a helper?: I may have just joined, but I love roleplays and would love helping out with making sure things go right around here. Like if people didn't follow the rules then we wouldn't be able to rp. I think I should be a helper because, I can help people by recaping, i can be very discripitive and willing to read it for them, I can most likely get people to follow rules. I could write more i thin. but this should be okay.
How much time are you online?: I can get online between 3:30 PM - 9:30 PM on weekdays, but that DOES NOT MEAN I WILL BE, i probably will be on every couple hours perhaps? on weekends I can get on longer and earlier/later. This is eastern time. I may be busy though, so basically I can get on alot.
Thanks for considering me~
Back to top Go down
myryoni
Traveler
Traveler
myryoni

Character sheet
Name: Katherine/Sita

PostSubject: Re: Looking for site helpers!    Looking for site helpers!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Username: Myryoni
Chicken Smoothie Username: uh... Myryoni
Why do you think you should be a helper?: Well, i dont get easily frustrated. I love to help people, and almost everyone is a friend to me Very Happy I try to keep a positive attitude too.
How much time are you online?: 6-8 hours a day (I'll be on longer once Tennis is over) but there can be days when i wont be able to be on at all, but only on occasion

Thanks for the consideration ^.^
Back to top Go down
NeonScream

NeonScream

Location : Uhhhhhh....where am i again? HAHA im not telling you...Its Private Information!

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Looking for site helpers!    Looking for site helpers!  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Username: NeonScream
Chicken Smoothie Username: NeonCookie
Why do I think I should be a helper? Well, first off, I love helping out people. Doesn't matter what the problem or question is, and I am very tolerant. I'm also patient and I'm polite, so I can handle any problems well. I don't get frustrated easily, I'm a pretty relaxed and flexible person. I'm one of those people who believe in enforcing rules and when someone tries to break them, it make me want to stop them. I am a proud goody two shoes, and I don't mind being disliked by some people because of what I do. But anyways, helping out is a second nature to me. I'm constantly helping people, whether its something small, like explaining a concept to someone, or something big, like helping out at a local soup kitchen or starting fundraisers. I promise that I will be a good helper, and I won't let you down. I'm good with following rules, its almost as if I was made for this x3 Haha
How much am I online? Well, on weekends, pretty much all day. And suring the qeek, I get on before and after school. In always squeezing in time on CS and I'm gonna start here too since I just joined

Thanks for reading, I really hope you pick me for the position. I appreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Location : running away from people who're trying to steal my monster and skittles!

Character sheet
Name: Lily Rose Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for site helpers!    Looking for site helpers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Username:sinfullrose
Chicken Smoothie Username:*~sinfullrose~*
Why do you think you should be a helper?:Because I'm good with helping and what not.I don't have a temper and will answer anything at all that I know the answer to.
How much time are you online?:any time I can so about 3 or 4 hours on a school day(not much longer of school!!!! Very Happy ) and most of the day on other days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for site helpers!    Looking for site helpers!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for site helpers!
Page 1 of 1