Insane Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Roleplay

Free, fun roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bread

Bread

The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:15 pm

For years, the Village of Silence sat in the valley they call home. For years, laughter and happiness hasn't gone past a few chuckles or a half smile. For years, there hasn't been a single night where someone has gone missing. Shapeshifters stalk the silent village at night, searching for a decent meal of human flesh. This was years ago, of course. Shapeshifters now have shifted to hunting deer instead. But the villagers still blame them for any killings or kidnaps. They still burn them down in the city center. This has forced Shapeshifters to go into hiding. The safest place for Shapeshifters is the Bloodfang Bar on the others side of the valley's moutain. Will you be found?

This is an old sort of setting. Back where there were pitchforks and angry mobs and cobblestone streets.

All the usual rules apply here. And remember, they don't always look completely human even if they are in human form. They can have certain features that give them away like their eyes, their teeth, etc.

Form:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Shapeshifts into:[/b]
[b]Human Appearance:[/b](picture/description)
[b]Shapeshifted appearance:[/b](picture/description)
[b]History:[/b] (optional)
[b]Other:[/b]
Current Characters:

Username: Bread
Character name: Cris
Shapeshifts into: Wolf
Human Appearance: A pale boy with amber eyes like a wolf which he covers with tinted glasses, and dark, spiky brown hair.
Shapeshifted appearance: A feral brown wolf with Cris' amber eyes.
History: He was abandoned, and he lives with another shapeshifted, Ash, who works at the butcher shop.
Other: None.

Username: Bread
Character name: Ash
Shapeshifts into: An anthro dragon
Human Appearance:A large, husky man with sharp green eyes and oddly green spiky hair under his black cap.
Shapeshifted appearance:An equally large and silver anthro dragon with his sharp green eyes and green hair that now runs from his head to his shoulders.
History:He was born to a human butcher and has never revealed his shapeshifting secret even to his family. He had to shave his hair down every day, or wear a cap to prevent his parents finding out.
Other: None

Username:TimBurtonFan
Character name:Magdalena
Shapeshifts into:raven
Human Appearance:(picture/description)She's tall with black hair and gray eyes and pale skin
Shapeshifted appearance:(picture/description)All black with a touch of gray
History: (optional)Doesn't talk about it
Other:N/a

Username: Nature Reigns
Character name: Ice
Shapeshifts into: a white housecat
Human Appearance:(picture/description) pale skin, nearly bleached white short hair, angry blue cat eyes.
Shapeshifted appearance:(picture/description): A pure white house cat with blue eyes and sharp claws
History: (optional) Seeing her own family executed with her own eyes, Ice has become withdrawn and angry. She blames humans for every missing or dead shifter.
Other:[/b Her name used to be Angel. She still owns a small blue charm her family used to make.

[b]Username:
NatureReigns
Character name: Tara
Shapeshifts into: iriomote wildcat
Human Appearance:(picture/description) tanned, long black hair, dark amber eyes
Shapeshifted appearance:(picture/description) http://animals.m-y-d-s.com/cat/iriomote_cat/b.gif
History: (optional) She took in Ice after her parents were killed. Tara and her family have been practicing magic for several years now to make them look and seem normal.
[b]Other:[/b She makes small charms similar to Ice's family, but they are slightly different. Still, they sell and thats all that matters to Tara.

Last edited by Bread on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
Traveler
Traveler
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Username:TimBurtonFan
Character name:Magdalena
Shapeshifts into:raven
Human Appearance:(picture/description)She's tall with black hair and gray eyes and pale skin
Shapeshifted appearance:(picture/description)All black with a touch of gray
History: (optional)Doesn't talk about it
Other:N/a
Back to top Go down
Bread

Bread

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:20 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
Traveler
Traveler
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:22 pm

((Thanks when can we start))
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: Megan (Last name varies)

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Username: Nature Reigns
Character name: Ice
Shapeshifts into: a white housecat
Human Appearance:(picture/description) pale skin, nearly bleached white short hair, angry blue cat eyes.
Shapeshifted appearance:(picture/description): A pure white house cat with blue eyes and sharp claws
History: (optional) Seeing her own family executed with her own eyes, Ice has become withdrawn and angry. She blames humans for every missing or dead shifter.
Other:[/b Her name used to be Angel. She still owns a small blue charm her family used to make.

[b]Username:
NatureReigns
Character name: Tara
Shapeshifts into: iriomote wildcat
Human Appearance:(picture/description) tanned, long black hair, dark amber eyes
Shapeshifted appearance:(picture/description) http://animals.m-y-d-s.com/cat/iriomote_cat/b.gif
History: (optional) She took in Ice after her parents were killed. Tara and her family have been practicing magic for several years now to make them look and seem normal.
[b]Other:[/b She makes small charms similar to Ice's family, but they are slightly different. Still, they sell and thats all that matters to Tara.
Back to top Go down
Bread

Bread

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:03 am

((Accepted, and we can start now.))

Cris was in the butcher shop with Ash, who was cutting up some sort of meat Cris didn't want to know about and talking to a villager. He pushed his glasses up and stared out the window. He felt so alone. He got up and walked out of the store, looking for some one he could talk to.

Ash was nodding, pretending to listen to the villager. "That'd be 80 cents, sir." Said Ash, swiping the cuts into a plastic bag.
Back to top Go down
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
Traveler
Traveler
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:12 am

Magdalena was reading a book in a tree untill she looked down from her book and saw a boy.She closes her book and watches Cris closely.
Back to top Go down
Bread

Bread

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:21 am

Cris looked around. He saw a villager and her child pass by, and he didn't want to talk to a villager. They always ranted on about Shapeshifters. He saw a bird in front of him. He walked to it, but it flew to a tree. He followed the bird with his eyes until in landed on a branch. What he saw next to it startled him a little. It was a girl. "Hi." He greeted, pushing his glasses up with his finger.
Back to top Go down
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
Traveler
Traveler
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:23 am

Magdalena hangs upside down and says ''heelo''
Back to top Go down
Bread

Bread

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:27 am

Cris half smiled. "I guessing you aren't a villager." He said quietly so only she could hear. "I'm Cris."
Back to top Go down
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
Traveler
Traveler
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:29 am

"Your right and I'm Magdalena,but you can call me Mags''she said quietly too smiling alittle
Back to top Go down
Bread

Bread

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:38 am

"Alright, Mags." Cris said. He looked at her book curiously. "Oh, what's that?" He asked, tilting his head like a wolf.
Back to top Go down
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
Traveler
Traveler
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:40 am

"My book''she replied
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Traveler
Traveler
Ninja

Character sheet
Name: Renko Tengusha

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Code:
Username: Ninja
Character name: Renko Marquee
Shapeshifts into: a black cat
Human Appearance: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR86vk88BBIoJSzofSHZndjqtV2riyTeFFtM-xjy3Itk01S4rAxdQ
Shapeshifted appearance: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZewbsekvdazgtpntQ9NI5YYv4azF-Sk8pmf9C2XLUzkHXu0ihpQ
History:
Other:

Back to top Go down
http://www.yesternite.com
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: Megan (Last name varies)

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:31 pm

"Ice! Could you get me some more shiny rocks?" Tara called to Ice. Ice glared from her perch (She was sitting in the attic.) "Why?" "Because thats how I make our liveliehood?" "Does it look like I care?" "No, but I do. Go down to the forest and find a stream. Be sure to get lots of pretty colors!" "Whatever." Ice grumbled as she headed outside. Those silly charms didn't bring good luck like they were advertised, but they made a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP   The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Ones| Shapeshifter RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: